A Breed called Chai Lovers

Yes there is a unique clan of species known as Chai Lovers... An ardent chai lover would vouch this fact. Well this might not be the first time one may have heard this word but every now and then we are posed with a depiction of a chai lover. 

Nothing outstanding being one such person but still you are stamped , watermarked , labelled to be one ... Nothing wrong in that mind you ...

So what in fact is a chai lover , what makes me rant this ...... why do we need to create a specially devout category for such people ?????

To begin with .... A special category for special creatures .... 😁   .. These guys are determined people . Such people possess one of the most miraculous and the rarest  quality and that is Loyalty towards their heartfelt chai . For them East or West Chai is the best .... A drink which they croon for , a drink which they crave for . An energy booster , a stimulator and any of such like adjective could underline the value of this thing for a person. For them the day starts with a cup of chai  and end with it as well. 

Substitutes such as coffee , juices , hard drinks or may be energy drinks , everything might be in the shelf , but a chai lovers pointer would always be for that Divine cup of tea, leave aside all the best of the beverages in the world. 

When I say its a stimulant , it actually is , you know how ???? Ever heard of a chai lover asking for a cup of tea first thing in the morning ??? 
" The words are Bas ek cup badhiya chai mil jaye to mood ban jaye ".... Yes it.means the way it is .and mind you this is not confined only to morning , it goes round the clock infact in the late hours when you are binge watching . So whatever be the situation , chai is a must to actually complete any equation... I may sound like a desperate lover but believe me I am not the sole one in the world , many more are lined up making it to be a serpentine queue. 

Some years back when I went for some corporate meetings and conferences , I came across a word called High Tea. Being such an avid tea drinker i failed to understand why in the Damm world a tea is called High Tea , even if you have snacks alongside why does people call it that way., It like you just lost the entire plot of having that savory cup...... from infinite number of years our chai is accompanied by crispy pakodas , the awesome bun makkhans or even biscuits at times , infact I can add number of things ,but I would like of confine myself to this since  ... So will that become High Tea . I am sure whoever has created this so called High Tea would be nothing but a packager since it relates only to the remodeling of our ever favourite beverage into something which is beyond the par of any conscience. 

By now you would have made out that I also belong to this effervescent breed . Yes I am , been one since unforgettable times. For me it is one of the basics of any bonding . For me it's like an icing on the cake of friendship. Infact we have our earmarked favourite Hangouts where even the chai Wala knows what are we going to order . By chaiwala please don't connect me anywhere else. 
Infact let me tell you our trademark patented call for tea --- we don't say chai peete hai ---- we say chal chai chooste hai..... Sounds hilarious na...it is , but whenever such words cross my ears believe me the feeling is so inexplicable. All of a sudden things begin to click and everything fall in place. You know that simple cup of tea becomes so precious when we meet friends after ages...it seems to be that bond booster. Mind you a chai always tastes the best with like minded people...who actually know that chai is not just a drink but a concotion of Divine interception...sounded typical na ....Simple words Ek dum jhakkas.

My story wouldn't be complete if I don't mention my dear wifey...Yes she is well aware and brunt by the unique habit of mine. Her familiarity reaches to the peak on my  casual stroll in the kitchen , without even a word said , she comes up ..Yes I know you need one. With that comes that regular disadvantages of having tea ... Do you really think I hear those .....Naaaaa.... I am just concentrated on two things : poke my wife so as to hear those ever repetitive yet amazing caring lesson and ..to give her a  clear but unloud , unmessed  message .....you got it right,  I need a cup...my Amrit 😄...

The importance of that miraculous cup of tea can only and only be potrayed by a chai lover. ::

A break from that tiresome recurring mandate. 

A break to the brain who works constantly due to your rampaging thoughts. 

A crackle of conversation from the break of silence...

A good cup of tea can even melt the most fire spitting and non stop hurricane like idiots..

Not the least , sparkles a ray in your head to come out with something unimaginable.  

And that beautiful feeling of satisfaction , composure and perceived happy thoughts " Jo hoga dekha jayega ".

From being just a simple cup to attaining the most flamboyant makeovers of all times ... this little cup has seen it all , but still  Chai  rules , be it  in any disguise. 


Well writing all this has made my urge revived for another blistering cup of  chai.. I need one for sure..

Till then have your cup as well... Value it...

Drink it , be amazed

Love and Live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Right or Wrong ... Is there any way to judge

Mindless